Suggested by law or Constitutional Amendment for voting
1. As now, Voting is 1st Tuesday of November for “In person” voting at the polls. Early voting at the polls can be as much as 14 days ahead of normal Vote day.
2. "Allowed to vote" is for citizens with valid forms of picture ID that could include Driver’s license or other picture ID issued by the state of residence only. States could issue a picture ID specifically for voting if the state so chooses as long as citizenship is proven.
3. Same age rules as now could apply.
4. States must clear voter roles a minimum of 90 days before all federal elections. Dead people should not be on there. Social Security gets notified of deaths and so should Voter roles.
5. Mail in ballots must be for people not able to go in person for various reasons like active military, people working out of state and people who are invalid. No mass mail outs by states or other. No request?, No ballot!