about Dave Mason
1 minute reading time (165 words)
Ransomware and Computerviruses in general.
- I am not an expert, but a heavy computer and internet user. Experiences do add up over time.
- Rules to not get infected:
- Do not go to a site that is not SSL protected! You can tell by looking at the address bar to be sure it starts with HTTPS
- Never open any attachment in an email unless you know for sure who sent it and why. Even then, it could bite you.
- I do suggest malwarebytes and ccleaner installed on your computer, windows up to date and use all of windows defenders tools.
- You can also get all kinds of viruses and malware just by traveling around on the web.
- Remember to have a strong up to date backup of evrything. I keep mine on a plug in USB hard drive and use the backup software that came with it. Took 5 minutes to plug in and set up.
If this has help anyone at all, GREAT
No comments made yet. Be the first to submit a comment